William Mark Poems
- Eternity - A Rubiyyat -new- ETERNITY - A RUBIYYAT 1
- The Hill Of Dreams (Epilogue) And once, amid the drear, dark ...
- Slough Revisited 'Come friendly bombs, and fall on Slough! ...
- Eclipse (With Apologies To Pin... And all that we love, ...
- Fireworks FIREWORKS
- Us And Them (With Apologies To...
- My Mind Is A Wasteland Of Rand...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Mark
Eternity - A Rubiyyat
ETERNITY - A RUBIYYAT
Aurora's hand will dim the lingering stars
As soft, her casement-window she unbars
To flood the East with glory, and to light the path
Betwixt the fall of Venus and the rise of Mars.
Lo! The light sweeps in on swan-like wings.
Behold the beauteous enhancement that it brings
To this, our Sacrament of sacraments:
The fusion of the Queen of Heaven with her King.
Dawn-petals shall be cast before thy feet:
A diadem of stars thy beauty will complete:
A draught of rosa solis be the Wine of Life: