William Milam Poems
- Sorrowful Appreciation As I look into the eyes of pure sorrow...
- Walk As I Walk, And Die As I D... Walk with me my child, let ...
- Hate And Love Love is Joyful Dashing ...
- Life Is Like A Rolling Tide Life has a reason, a destiny that...
- The Sadist Toast A toast, A toast to Sadists who have a ...
- One Day Of Peace Wouldn't one day You'd like to see The ...
Ever since I was very young, I would write poems. And maybe I would like to see what other thought of them. They are very opinionated. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Milam
As I look into the eyes of pure sorrow
It is clear to me, the pain I have not earned
For I wish that it be gone, next upon the marrow
For in those eyes, and only in those eyes can you see,
Why you must appreciate life, as bad as it can be
Gazing into a deep brown,
of nothing but poisoned love
Knowing that if you if I dig deeper
Something a beautiful as a dove
Those eyes were not always crying
Not always dying
Those eyes once showed success,
They showed hope for what’s coming
But the terror came in too soon
Like a war band drumming ...