William Mowell Poems
- The Invisible Soldier I'm the spy of the century Contraband ...
- The One That Loves You I've loved more than I've hurt I'm ...
- Ode To Sin City I live in a place called Sin City Where the ...
- Daydreaming Baby I see your silky white skin When I feel it ...
- Find Your Way Home I lie under these western skies I hide ...
- The Cowboys Way Of Life A cowboys way of life is ...
- The End Is Near (Apocolypse Is... Are you ready, the end ...
I'm an average joe. I like to party, go to movies, concerts, & other social events. My poetry comes from everything from personal experience to something I heard on the news, and even dreams I have.
I started writing to pass the time and it was something I enjoyed. I never thought I would help people with my words, but I have had many people email me and thank me for my writing and how ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Mowell
The Invisible Soldier
I'm the spy of the century
Contraband set me free
Lost for years on end
Until my services I can lend
Find me where the sun sets south
I will speak the words from your mouth
My name means nothing, and I do not exist
You can't find me on any government list
Tragedy molds the summer of life
And happiness sculpts the form of strife
Its not up to me, but I will try to prevent
The exile of malicious content
Find me where the sand meets the sun
You'll know who I am when the battle is won