william padgett Poems
- Za-Za In your dream there is that buzzing sound near your ...
- War Baby There’s a sharp spike in population growth on and ...
- A Brief History Of The Univers... Darkness BANG! Shine, ...
- Drive Time Twenty four miles from work to home, I coexist ...
- Squeegee Guy Standing in the hot Tuscan sun where roads ...
- The Master Of The Blue Bin His friends amazed at his skill, ...
- A Year Of Living Carlessly I don’t need to get a driving ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about william padgett
In your dream there is that buzzing sound
near your ear.
They know when you are most vulnerable,
a forearm on top of a blanket,
A leg sticking out of the sheets, seeking the cool
In the dark tile of the ceiling they wait for
their primi to be served
gliding down the thick column of carbon dioxide
to the warm pulsing
landscape that gives them their only happiness:
Rising up with red dots, the record of their
You might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse
of one in your periphery
Loaded with ...