Winifred Whi Poems
- The Clover Field After raining I got the fresh peach smell in...
- What If... When the bright sun beam shines on your rosy ...
- You Dont Know What Is Inside O... Do you remember the day ...
- Me Myself My soul is still stick on to you But I have to ...
- What I Want From You Is... I drank apple soda pop as if its a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Winifred Whi
The Clover Field
After raining I got the fresh peach smell in the clover field
Even though the sweet peach season is not coming yet
The fragrance is coming early through the clover field
That Im passing by
After suffering I got the feeling of eternal happiness
Over the summer green
Even though Im scare to find new adventures in my life
The love of intuition is already touching my heart
Greener than ever before through the clover field
That im passing by