without wax Poems
- All The Way Home i was alone in my heart, body and ...
- A Shattered Dream i searched a dark hole with the aim to ...
- A Sad Story an inquisitive heart with open eyes searching ...
- A Moment With Peace a passion that raptures the bosom a ...
- A Blind Fate living in tension of not knowing your ...
- Up From Slumber stupid as i may seem for taking this world ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about without wax
A Blind Fate
living in tension
of not knowing your fate
wondering how your future would be
depending on how you succeed
living in terror
of not knowing how to prevail
thinking of what would happen if you fail
or if you are not accepted
living in scare
of not knowing who to trust
whether your heart would be safe
with whom you gave
living in wonder
on how true you see to be
in the eyes of your trusted
whether labelled foolish and silly
or if every single word of yours is believed