without wax Poems
- A Shattered Dream i searched a dark hole with the aim to ...
- All The Way Home i was alone in my heart, body and ...
- A Sad Story an inquisitive heart with open eyes searching ...
- A Moment With Peace a passion that raptures the bosom a ...
- A Blind Fate living in tension of not knowing your ...
- Up From Slumber stupid as i may seem for taking this world ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about without wax
A Shattered Dream
i searched a dark hole
with the aim to retrieve a soul
to combine with it and become whole
though it was an imagination to achieve such a goal
i searched for a mirage
a union that was never meant
a bond that was never there
an illusion of my memories
that i imagine to be real