Yada Richie Poems
- 381 (3 Words,8 Letters,1 Meani... He was her waking ...
- The Beginning Of The End Sat on the cold stone steps, ...
- One Day
- Ode To The Lost Boy Here lies the last lost boy, Dreams and...
- Flicker Whilst hopelessly introducing myself, A flicker of ...
- The Rusty Nail
- Melting The snow melted like it had never been, A few white...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yada Richie
381 (3 Words,8 Letters,1 Meaning)
He was her waking thought.
His existence completely consumed her.
Every word he spoke pounded her heart
And ran like fire through her veins.
With deep breaths, her mind fixed on
Watching him laugh,
Rage boiled behind
Two eyes, which swiftly caught his,
And as a smile spread on his lips
Hers tried fruitlessly to form just
Three words which plagued her mind.
Three words which marched on her tongue.
Three words which once again
She swallowed and trapped within a heavy heart,
Hidden behind a smile she knew, ...