Yahdaj Roseney Poems
- I Can Try i can try to hide who i am but whats the point my ...
- Beautiful Flaws && All Everytime you will question me ...
- Save Me save me save me from the hurt and the pain save me ...
- Save Her She's just apart of another worthless story to be ...
- Unstoppable the rhythm is heavy noise surrounding me but im ...
- Drain i swallow my fears i rest my tears i block out the ...
- A Thought Aggervation fascination fustration im done the ...
In spired by her cousin Kapresha Dew. to write poetry and now she is trying to live on her dreams of becoming a Dancer, Poet, and Rapper. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yahdaj Roseney
I Can Try
i can try to hide who i am
but whats the point my personality screams louder than a wolfs howl
i can try to be someone im not
thatll only happen if i was boiled in a pot
i can try to hide my feelings
but my emotions get the best of me
my heart tells me no
but my thoughts flow all about you
i can try atleast this time
because you stay on my mind
i can try to be yours and thers lots of reasons why