Yang Psyche Poems
- Drizzling Day It is drizzly today, I'm wet on my way. In ...
- He He's the boy Make me happy Make me cry Make me crazy
- For My Beloved He calls me baby He says me silly He makes ...
- Tears Blur Her Eyes Tears in her eyes Blur her eyes Their ...
- Single I'm single I'm always single In the crowd, on the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It is drizzly today,
I'm wet on my way.
In hopes of meeting you
Please don't care what they say,
As I believe that someday,
Eventually we will
Melt all the fog away.
To the end stones would decay,
Then Angels might betray,
But darling I love you
And anything is okay.