Yang Yang Poems
- Never Be Scathed As the golden skies break apart Mourning ...
- Lazy Afternoon Walking through the pathways I caught a ...
- Alien Descending to this world, Fulfilling the prophecies ...
- Loving An Immortal Sing a lullaby sweet I cast myself to ...
- Afternoon Rain Sparkling drops In an indigo ...
- I'Ve Lost You I’ve lost you The moment those glints in your ...
- Rain Sitting down on a grassy patch Beads of rain fall as I ...
Obviously does not know what she is blabbering about~ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yang Yang
Never Be Scathed
As the golden skies break apart
Mourning flowers spout on thy path
Through the trail of your confused heart
Depart, depart; never be scathed
For two different worlds can never be
Akin to beings borne the same
One has to stop, one has to flee
To seize the other, to tame
Selfish not these numb emotions
Safety and wellbeing, your own
Retreat while the sun is up, caution
And never let the seeds be sown
Blossoms of love, wilting away
Free these feelings, put them at bay
Not ever to look back, not ever to see
For my feelings, the wind ...