Yasir Farooq Poems
- Name Under the love tree, the Father and the Mother have a ...
- Don'T Kill My Baby! ! ! Scene I A small dig is gnawing by...
- Ruined For...? Sitting upon a fallen tree Lost in the good ...
- Hands Up! The beautiful hands said, 'Hands up! ' His ...
- A Little Late........Haiku
- Don'T Hesitate!
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yasir Farooq
Don'T Kill My Baby! ! !
A small dig is gnawing by her side
Pale with pain, the laboring mother turns
Grey with fear
Lest there cry a female baby and the father bury her alive
At last, the Arabian desert echoes with
The screams of a female baby being buried alive for no sin;
for Arabs' pride
' They are not our sons but our hearts who walk on the earth! ! '
An embarrassed man comes to Muhammad(PBUH) and tells of
His little girl who loved him with heart and soul
Always running towards him whenever called
One day he took her to ...