YeouCheng Ma Poems
- The Color Of Empathy A gentle blend of primaries Running ...
- Gently Through The Night Past the memories and the silent ...
- Patch Of Blue A small patch of blue Gives hope to the most ...
- Facing The Void It comes to us gently, This confrontation ...
- Keeper Of The Silence I am the keeper of the silence, The ...
- A Smile Today, I actually smiled, Looking at a blue ...
- A Poet God has made each of us a poet, By our words, our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about YeouCheng Ma
The Color Of Empathy
A gentle blend of primaries
Running through the spectrum
Evoked by the haunted.
An echo of prior breaches
Into the ocean of primal pain
The birthplace of so many songs
No more longing, indeed
The song reflects, short of primal rage
No more, because the object faded
Or the desire extinguished
By default, when the supplicant
Finally succumbed, to the rainbow
Of aquamarine wave crests
And lavender dreams.