Yilma Tamiru Poems
- Never Forget You Come I'm waiting For you, indeed On the...
- Come At This Moment Come, Do not wait, Still the seasons ...
- Memory And, It's raining Again, For the pain,
- The Man And His Horse (A Frien...
- We Bought Our Rings The Same D... When we know we cannot make ...
- Waiting The train has gone... Passing by the hills of love ...
- They And I (At The Millenniu... It looks like….. I am ...
2. Marketing managemnt and
Height- Not measured
Weight- light like feather
Hobby-poeam reading and writting
- Walking / because I do not have a car/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yilma Tamiru
They And I (At The Millennium)
It looks like…..
I am waiting
For a miracle to happen
In the middle of the night
The mountains of east
And the dark forests of the west
The winds of the north highland and
The green fields of south
The tears of the old
Crying for the dying young
The laughter of the young
At the walking sticks of the old
Trying to hold up his walk and
Continue to walk as the laughter does
From the rivers of my country
Leaving my people and joining the sea,
And the sea is always taking my river
Of thought and ...