Yu ChangXiong China
Yu ChangXiong China Poems
- Sense Of Reality The sunrise who also can't disturb to ...
- Hulun Buir Going all the way towards the north, arrived my ...
- A Teenager Climbing Up The Sta...
- Beauty Hall Beauty hall This is the building of the ...
- The Magnolia Tree In The Rain what I don’t want, you can take...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yu ChangXiong China
Sense Of Reality
The sunrise who also can't disturb
to climb, to a higher roof
the early people, scattered in the earth.
worm that is as it should be
slowly, far away from their nests
You may ask: where did the dream last night
the rain in the spring to stay
the new building reflection, and the
in the center of palm of hand written over and over again name
so strange, but with poppy like poison
Look beyond, the sea is not true
the shape of clouds are not say
this is a new day, the treetop bird
will also sing, that had the wings of a compromise
are wrapped in a ...