Yvonne Darlene Hogan
Yvonne Darlene Hogan Poems
- Fire The fire dances, reflecting in my eyes crackling like...
- The Hateful Darkness The wind calls thoroughly through the ...
- Fire 2 The sight in one's eyes. The fire can never die. The...
- Prey Never, have I felt so victimized In your hands, you ...
- Nightcry All the hate you dream in your heart has it faded ...
- Day And Night the day will age to night and my story will be...
My name is Yvone but I prefer Evee. (Pronounce it as it is seen.) I enjoy writing, I enjoy the light and darkness for it is what inspires most whom write. Thanks to my friend Jessica Bucanian who gave me this site in reference!
Poems are the ground beneath me! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yvonne Darlene Hogan
The fire dances,
reflecting in my eyes
crackling like the wind
The bones of trees ignite!
The burning romances,
And candle light
forcing the sin
to be good for the night.
The passion burns
The fire does too.
I am one,
Completely complete with you.