Yvonne Resendez Poems
- Because We'Re Sisters You're like a best friend that can't ...
- Fly Into Your Arms Only time can tell that my love for you ...
- Tell Me Tell me what I want to hear Tell me that you want me...
- Stranger In The Shadows All those times I ignored you I did ...
- In Love I've loved you with all my heart. I've loved you ...
- He's Clueless She loves his money He loves her heart She ...
- That's What You Said Didn't you say that the prettiest stars...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yvonne Resendez
That's What You Said
Didn't you say that
the prettiest stars were in my eyes?
And that yours were filled with laughter
and your cheeks have been hurting
from smiling so much.
When you said that your knees were feeling weak
and your heart just skipped a beat.
you asked me, 'What does that mean? '
I've never felt this way before.
You know the feeling
when you can't the floor,
feels like your falling
falling from the sky.
And there's clouds all around you
but you don't know what to do.
I still remember when you said
'I could take care of you,