Zakk Burck Poems
- Vaccant Heart As he’d walk along a stream, He’d see his ...
- Only If I Could Fly... But I'M...
- Loosing Time She sadly waits in bed, She starts to see ...
- Fly With The Angels To be with you is my life, To harm you ...
- A Poem Just For You As I gazed upon your eyes, I looked and...
- When I See You When I See You By: Zakk Burck When I see you...
- Dreaming.. Dreaming.. By Zakk Burck I’m dreaming of a new, ...
I'm a Highschool student, I play guitar, drums and starting to learn piano, I used to race go-karts, I'm trying to get into drag racing now, I work on cars, starting to weld, write poetry (apparantly lol) , I party and do some fun sh! t haha: D, and I like to chill with my friends whenever I can. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zakk Burck
As he’d walk along a stream,
He’d see his reflection with gleam.
He saw a lonely soul with sorrow,
Trapped in a damned dream.
He never tried to show his mad,
Just went by with what he had.
But always thought there’s no answers,
Of why he lost his heart so sad.
It just burned him from the inside,
To him it was just something to hide.
Just like trying to drug his problems away,
To get away from the world and fly.
He just layed and cried,
Just wanted to have died.
He tried to keep a knife from his wrist,
But he’d just give in and ...