Zoë Skoulding Poems
- The House Where it is Impossib...
- The New Bridge as the vein runs under ...
- Castle all defences rise in a few straight lines all ...
- The Building Constructed from ...
- The Old Walls The wall is who we are and they are not and ...
- You Will Live in Your Own Cath... The cathedral of sand is ...
- Tower the wind tower could be a pack
Zoë Skoulding (born in Bradford, 1967) has lived in north Wales since 1991. She has published four collections of poetry, most recently The Museum of Disappearing Sounds (Seren, 2013), while Remains of a Future City (Seren, 2008) was long-listed for Wales Book of the Year 2009. She also translates poetry, writes literary criticism, and was the editor of the international quarterly Poetry Wales 2008-2014. She is Senior Lecturer at Bangor University. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoë Skoulding
a call to
holds it up
built it in