Zoe Akins Poems
- I Am The Wind I am the wind that wavers, You are the certain...
- The Tragedienne A storm is riding on the tide; Grey is the ...
- Norah I knew his house by the poplar-trees, Green and ...
- Conquered O pale! O vivid! dear! O disillusioned eyes ...
- This Is My Hour I The ferries ply like shuttles in a ...
- The Wanderer The ships are lying in the bay, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoe Akins
I Am The Wind
I am the wind that wavers,
You are the certain land;
I am the shadow that passes
Over the sand.
I am the leaf that quivers,
You, the unshaken tree;
You are the stars that are steadfast,
I am the sea.
You are the light eternal-
Like a torch I shall die.
You are the surge of deep music,
I but a cry!