Zoe MacRae Poems
- I Am A Contradiction Trembling verbal incarnation I am a ...
- Hiding Place: A Sonnet In deepest, darkest fear I ran to ...
- Non-Conformist Conformation Nothing's obvious ...
- Refuge (These are the lyrics to a song I wrote...) When ...
- Prayer Lord, capture my heart and transform it to be like ...
- Storm Song Time freezes. Fall down Silence as loud as
- Sitting Here Alone Don't tear me away! We all tore ...
I grew up in a family of 8, in Savannah, Georgia, USA. I began writing poetry around the age of 13. My last two years of highschool I lived in Costa Rica and Chile. I am now a senior in college, studying Art with a concentration in oil painting. I am also a singer/songwriter/musician. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoe MacRae
I Am A Contradiction
Trembling verbal incarnation
I am a contradiction
Of systems, of values, of attitudes,
Of statements, of words, of meanings.
I am not un-created.
No, I am a sculpture
Sculpted by me:
I decide who I want to be,
I am a construction
Or maybe I am just
My own experiment.
I want to be a warm,
Tangible, real being -
Not a cold distant mind of
Dark matter in a dying skin.