Zoe Ridgway Poems
- Anywhere I'd give anything to give me to you Can you forget ...
- Lost There is no point in the return The time has faded thru...
- I Can... I can hear it... I can feel it... From beyond ...
- Night Breeze The night breeze brings the seasonal heat with ...
- Never Let Go Just like a cloud Thats like a heart Changes ...
- Fake I cant stand being in love you you treat me like a ...
- Blood As the sun burns my skin The blood still on my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoe Ridgway
As the sun burns my skin
The blood still on my lips
Your blood will be my only salvation
The blood thats sweet
Why did u have to go
You left me with nothing
Now all i have left is your blood
on my lips
and even then that to will fade
The sun has almost taken my life
There you stand in my mind
Smilling at me from the top of the hill
I hope you have found a better place
As i prey for forgiveness
I fade away