zonda davis Poems
- I'M Sorry Mom I’m sorry mom for the things I put you ...
- No Need To Ask Why I want to do right and leave away I want ...
- I'M Alone When I’m sad I cry I feel so bad Not knowing a ...
- Daddy's Little Girl For you have gone and left me sad I ...
- A Voice Unheard THOUSANDS IS GONE WITH OUT A WORD SO MANY ...
- One God And Only My God Can Ju... YOU PUT YOUR WORDS ON ME...
- Tonight Was The Last Night Tears fell down a face Lips begin...
I consider my self a storyteller and stories are told through my poems.
I hope one day my poems will be read all around the world. My poems will become my success in life.
When I write my poem I want the reader to be able to put their self in my poems and become the object/person who my poems speak about.
If you was unable to feel the pain, happiness, confusing and life of my poem, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about zonda davis
I'M Sorry Mom
I’m sorry mom for the things I put you through
I’m sorry mom for not doing the things you wanted me to do
I’m sorry mom for leaving you so soon
I’m sorry mom for that call you got that afternoon
Leaving you was the last thought on mind
Just like so many I guess it was just my time
I thought about you the last minutes of my life
I thought about my son and I even thought about my wife
But momma I can imagine how this must be for you
Because I see you when you are alone
When nobody else do
I don’t want you to feel so much pain
There’s really no one to...