Caylin stansberry Poems
- Killing Mother Earth Why is it that 'Us' Humans seem to keep...
- I Used To Love You I used to love you. you were my ...
- The Hopeless High School Senio... We have come so far. And ...
- The Past... the sound of glass crashing on the floor. my ...
- I Hope.. i hope that the morning sun kisses your skin when ...
- Knight In Shinning Armor his hands make goose bumps arise ...
- Nothing More Was it all the things i said was it the words ...
My Name is Caylin. I am 22yrs young. I am an artist. I use poetry as a way to express my inner most feelings.
With love, thank you
-Caylin P. Stansberry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caylin stansberry
Killing Mother Earth
Why is it that 'Us' Humans
seem to keep poisoning our
With our burning of fossil fuels..
making our earth choke on its left overs.
and sufficate on the black toxic waste..
'Us' humans make.
Helping the earth is what we say we are doing.
but slowly..are we? ..killing the earth..
which each day we decay the earth alittle more.
throw trash into the seas.
to be devowered by our oceans..waves of lightning.
crashing down on our land..land of waste.
raw material..that just can't ever really be disposed of.
dreaming is giving idea's of triumph to...