Maylee Bossy Poems
- The Lack Of Inspiration Is Ins...
- A Brief Introduction To My Vie...
- The Picnic I carried quilt and basket through whispering ...
- When Love And Death Are But Th... I'll do whatever it ...
- Lotus Child With roots in blood and mire It rose above the ...
- Love Never The Dictator Sheets draped like a toga I fingered...
- Fairies And Apple Trees I can't help but wonder Is this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Lack Of Inspiration Is Inspiration Enough
One thought fragment..
It's enough to spark the flame
Soon becoming a conflagration
Tearing through my veins
And burning at my finger tips
Until I type the
That releases the sparks that day generated
But there is always going to be
That series of uneventful events
Where you can predict the unpredictable,
The inspiration is uninspired,
And previous ideas aren't important
'An idea is only relevant if it is being thought upon'
And every waking morning is an idea,
A flicker ...