A lamb in the jungle of men
Iirl asked many questions to her mother:
Who has made us;
A lamb in the jungle of men?
And who the men are?
We are your children
'The children from the womb of mother'
Born as man and woman
Half of the world belomgs to us
Why they encroached, our queendom
Why we called only a kingdom?
Is it fair mom,
'No it is not fair'
I am your mother.
Your nation is your mother,
Politicians and bureaucrats:
All those criminals raped me
My pain, your pain and the earth's pain
Our pain is for devils enjoyment
On this earth, women is also an earth
People robbed both, , mercilessly
What difference we have
Man and woman?
There are only two Castes,
Man and Woman,
White or black or moderate
With same geography
Caste, religion and creed
Existed on the tongue of greed
All the above three are the weed
And nothing else
Those who hurt others will not be hurt by themselves
They must realise, rapist hurting to themselves
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A lamb in the jungle of men by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni