A Sexy Lie
Is there anything more beautiful than she?
Leaving all other things and being her he,
I should watch her from the front, and from her back,
From top to bottom, the beauty and appeal of a sexy pack.
When her breaths are deep, the front I should watch,
And wish something more, if I could watch,
When she dries her hair followed by a shower,
I should watch leaves less semi nude nice flower.
When to and fro she moves in the room,
From back I should watch the exciting bloom,
Ups and downs, downs and ups, the lovely crest,
Expose the charming eve at her best.
When moving upstairs, from the floor I should see,
That remains unseen of a beautiful she,
When moving downstairs from the roof should enjoy,
And I should behave like a naughty boy.
I should describe a woman's floating fleet,
The questions and answers from head to feet,
The valley of hills and the lake so deep,
Inviting a diver to dive and sleep.
I hope I shall get some dignity,
Why did I waste my time in dull deciphers,
I shouldn't write to earn profanity,
I should write for her lovely metaphors.
A woman is enough for a poet to write,
Her lovely description is infinite,
How much you know something is left,
Steal a woman you'll be proud of the theft.
Bitter is the truth and sweet is the lie,
For a woman I live, for a woman I die,
I was on the earth but now on the sky,
And with this sexy lie I take off to fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Sexy Lie by Akhtar Jawad )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA