A White Fall.
An overnight wonderland
Has coated my windowpane
Frostily, flakily white.
So rarely enjoyed in rain-
Sodden sea garden place
This soft flossy snow I lightly
Pace and experience before
Noonday thaw. A vast virgin
Blanket I must mark and stamp
With happy delight urging
To more, then bending, rolling
And gath'ring round heads I
Recall fond mem'ries with glee.
Tray-gliding, snowsliding, eyes
For white statue-men. This being
Ten again's appealing to me.!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A White Fall. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid