A White Fall.
An overnight wonderland
Has coated my windowpane
Frostily, flakily white.
So rarely enjoyed in rain-
Sodden sea garden place
This soft flossy snow I lightly
Pace and experience before
Noonday thaw. A vast virgin
Blanket I must mark and stamp
With happy delight urging
To more, then bending, rolling
And gath'ring round heads I
Recall fond mem'ries with glee.
Tray-gliding, snowsliding, eyes
For white statue-men. This being
Ten again's appealing to me.!
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A White Fall. by Fay Slimm )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid