Subbaraman N V
*AS IF TO...........
I go along the deep forest
as if to count all the trees!
I fly soaring above and above
as if to count the stars in the sky!
I sail fast in the deep sea
as if to count the number of fishes in the blue waters!
I walk slow in the cool Tar desert
as if to count the sand grains on the earth!
I know fully well that I may not succeed
as I try to keep the society peaceful and prosperous!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (*AS IF TO........... by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane