You breezed into the elevator,
My eyes for a shade strayed from my ugly blackberry,
To the green jade, your green shade, the garden in your eyes cherry,
The jewel lay at rest in the collective of your feminine softness,
In two seconds I had to make up my nonexistent mind,
Whom did I envy more?
The Green of your Jade or the Green of your soft gaze?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Complete Confusion by Hardik Vaidya )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid