Subbaraman N V
Endless woes seems his fate
Heart of hearts we do hate!
No more the woes he can bear
How to avoid is one's care!
Woes indeed are his foes
One must bring under toes!
Endless woes or gutless mind
What causes the woes of such kind?
Face the woes with stubborn heart
Yielding not is surely an art!
Good or bad one does on earth
Joy or woe visit him with mirth
As one is destined to have!
Grieve not over woes nor glee on joy!
Take the life of woes and joys
With equanimity and poise!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ENDLESS WOES by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola