Your eyes are still the same,
They speak to me in soft whispers,
As they used to do, long ago..
I can once again, view the dreams
Pictured on them,
And my heart wishes to name
One for emotion and the other for eternity.
I still long for the solitary river
With its rippling waters
And the glowing sunshine making me wet
With passion ignited,
And thus, drown into the fantasy unlimited.
You know, it's not a delusion..
It's the truth that prevails allover,
And thereby I express my lust for you..
Wishing to softly kiss your tender lips
And explore through the unspoken words
Of your eyes, on and on…
I can touch the vibrant rainbow around me.
And suddenly, the splashes of vibgyor,
Gets me fully drenched with delight.
Thus, my once broken heart sinks again,
Into those fascinating eyes of yours,
And I find my new self, loving you once more!
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eyes by Indranil Bhaduri )
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)