Good Morning to Me
I saw you emerge from me.
How ignorant is man to not drink from your lips.
The songs of hope the sky left,
When it cooled the earth over night,
Revealing you the love child,
Of natures mysterious script written in delight.
I will be only morning,
Day, noon, evening, nights are the garments,
You change to sooth every mind,
For me, morning is what matters,
Without make up,
Adorned with songs of hope
The sky left,
When it cooled the earth.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning to Me by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier