Good Morning to Me
I saw you emerge from me.
How ignorant is man to not drink from your lips.
The songs of hope the sky left,
When it cooled the earth over night,
Revealing you the love child,
Of natures mysterious script written in delight.
I will be only morning,
Day, noon, evening, nights are the garments,
You change to sooth every mind,
For me, morning is what matters,
Without make up,
Adorned with songs of hope
The sky left,
When it cooled the earth.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning to Me by Hardik Vaidya )
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey