It wasn't an excuse, wasn't a way to be free
its not a simple action, written out by me.
I can't take back the hurt, can't take back the pain
I can't formulate the words, I simply can't explain.
The feeling i played my card from, the deck that I was dealt,
played a big factor in my mind set, and the way that I had felt.
I apologize for the confusion, apologize for my mistakes,
just hope it all works out, hope there's no heart breaks.
I said I love you forever, this I know is true,
because I know that you love me, and I will always love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Breakup by Bre Renee )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba