There is a charm pulling me,
I'm sure but I can't tell,
Is it my burning desire
or is it your beauty's spell?
You are the cause of my smile
and you are the source of my strength
and you are the prize to attain which
I will go to any length.
You're the one made for me
out of the angels I saw many,
and I didn't look for reasons
as I know there aren't any.
I need a company with me
in changing times, in changing weather
whom I always stay besides
and learn love's lessons together.
There may be many you've seen
and there must be many waiting in queue,
but you won't get anyone like me
and I won't get a girl like you.
Everyday has been a dream
since the day you've met me first
and till I don't hear those words,
I'll feel an unquenched thirst.
There are envious people around
and there is evil as dark as night,
but there won't be any worries
if you hold my hand tight.
I will fight for you,
writhe in blood, sweat and dust
for I am an admirer of beauty
but I'm a lover of trust.
Rishabh Bidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love by Rishabh Bidya )
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Growing Old, heather sweeting
- पापा, sushant jha
- The Merely Imagined Author Writing The L.., mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)