There is a charm pulling me,
I'm sure but I can't tell,
Is it my burning desire
or is it your beauty's spell?
You are the cause of my smile
and you are the source of my strength
and you are the prize to attain which
I will go to any length.
You're the one made for me
out of the angels I saw many,
and I didn't look for reasons
as I know there aren't any.
I need a company with me
in changing times, in changing weather
whom I always stay besides
and learn love's lessons together.
There may be many you've seen
and there must be many waiting in queue,
but you won't get anyone like me
and I won't get a girl like you.
Everyday has been a dream
since the day you've met me first
and till I don't hear those words,
I'll feel an unquenched thirst.
There are envious people around
and there is evil as dark as night,
but there won't be any worries
if you hold my hand tight.
I will fight for you,
writhe in blood, sweat and dust
for I am an admirer of beauty
but I'm a lover of trust.
Rishabh Bidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love by Rishabh Bidya )
- Spry Praise, Josh Terpening
- Star-gazing Creatures, Josh Terpening
- Ray Of Light, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Premature Enlightenment, Josh Terpening
- You, Yohan Confectioner
- this happiness, noel maddock
- Loves Philosophy, Yohan Confectioner
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)