If I'd Be Richest On Earth
I was asked what would you do
if you'll be richest man on earth
and I thought I won't do a thing
just rest in luxury and mirth.
I'll have my own mansion.
I'll have a personal treasure.
I'll buy a private beach
where I'll lie all day in leisure.
I'll buy the fastest bikes
and I'll get the cars best
but I'll travel in my chariot,
in grand functions I'll be chief guest.
I'll fly on a private jet,
around the world I'll go on a cruise
and wherever I'll go,
I'll be accompanied by my muse.
Diamond lights will sparkle
and gold doors will shine
and if some things I admire,
I'll make all such things mine.
I won't think for the future.
I won't have worries for fate.
I'll enjoy splendor and luxury.
Everyday my birthday I'll celebrate.
Fame will be on my footsteps.
Worries will be out of sight.
I'll celebrate everyday
and I'll party all night.
If I'd be richest man on earth,
I'll have all the money
and my only want will be
a beautiful sweet honey.
Rishabh Bidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If I'd Be Richest On Earth by Rishabh Bidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal