If I'd Be Richest On Earth
I was asked what would you do
if you'll be richest man on earth
and I thought I won't do a thing
just rest in luxury and mirth.
I'll have my own mansion.
I'll have a personal treasure.
I'll buy a private beach
where I'll lie all day in leisure.
I'll buy the fastest bikes
and I'll get the cars best
but I'll travel in my chariot,
in grand functions I'll be chief guest.
I'll fly on a private jet,
around the world I'll go on a cruise
and wherever I'll go,
I'll be accompanied by my muse.
Diamond lights will sparkle
and gold doors will shine
and if some things I admire,
I'll make all such things mine.
I won't think for the future.
I won't have worries for fate.
I'll enjoy splendor and luxury.
Everyday my birthday I'll celebrate.
Fame will be on my footsteps.
Worries will be out of sight.
I'll celebrate everyday
and I'll party all night.
If I'd be richest man on earth,
I'll have all the money
and my only want will be
a beautiful sweet honey.
Rishabh Bidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If I'd Be Richest On Earth by Rishabh Bidya )
- THE WEEKEND BASH., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Not with truth, gajanan mishra
- The race, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Folk dances., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Day, Hanh Chau
- The Wild West., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Am A Traveler., Tony Adah
- Broken Family, Broken Relationships, Wro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning, spiritual seeker
- Roses, Hanh Chau
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)