No Written End
sweating feet in rock fragments,
water piling up
dredge my skin at fallen flowers,
hare feeds on grass
in beads between my leaves images!
clouds skim orange to blues,
on either sides rove blacks,
winds swallowing mystic currents
drift to cloud moods breathless around.
Through my wounds in green drapers
now, I hear her mezzo!
Glistening eyes! through her hair
I see, my thoughts run doling dove
to attune, roses with sap and vigor
of mud to drench in my tears of love.
my hazy hand glides on her naked back
now my leaves plash with cross knots.
In vibes of her breathes
warmth stirs in embracing airs,
along raise mystic currents
in brooks, melting into skies.
our leaves turn brittle
away from their ribs to this mystic force!
Delighting moon sparks
under skies in attires of lilly whites
calming our leaves and residues
ethreal reach as dews.
early sun revives the vigil of winds
in awakening airs,
we are the branches of same tree.
swetha vankayalapati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Written End by swetha vankayalapati )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Shararat, Akhtar Jawad
- Expression Eruption: Confidence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- An Indian English Ph.D. Thesis On Modern.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- the half truth, Dr Puneet Aggarwal
- Argumentative ones, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Love children, gajanan mishra
- 25 December 2014, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Wipe out terrorism, gajanan mishra
- The hilarious children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let us discuss poems, gajanan mishra