Reaching the Top! ! !
Reaching the top was never my passion.
Writing and sharing poems is my passion.
Its this passion brought me here.
I love to write poem with free flow.
I cannot stop writing.
Whether I am in top or bottom
Never bother me at all.
I always wanted,
My pleasant voice will speak in poems.
Love to listen to your cool voice too.
If I reach the top,
But none to appreciate,
Will make me worthless,
Rather I prefer to remain down
And loved by all.
After reaching top
Whats the great in it.
Just a look in mirror and have a great laugh!
In heart is more important than reaching the top.
Many times in my life
I never participated in race of life.
I always took coolly.
Whether be the relationship or anything.
I will do my best
If I deserve, I will get else not.
I don't regret for loosing any,
Because it was never meant for me,
or I was not meant for it...
Life has taught me to loose always.
Because many times after loosing
I have won it from my heart.
In relationships of life, I am ready
To loose the game rather than to win.
But, I am on top of the world,
when I see happiness on my loved ones face.
I think loosing to win is better
Than winning and loosing everyone!
Its thats what life has taught me.
Whether I am on top or on bottom
I am always the winner in my heart! !
Yes, I am always the winner!
Submitted: Wednesday, October 09,2013
Edited: Wednesday, October 09,2013
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reaching the Top! ! ! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Soldier, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)