Simple yet Golden Rules of Life!
Time once lost
can never be regained,
Its like a river
You cannot touch the same water twice!
the flow that has passed
will never pass again!
Trust once lost
is difficult to regain,
Retain your self respect
Do not fall prey to distrust,
as the saying goes 'Trust thyself only
and another shall not betray thee! '
Character once lost
is lost forever.
It's something developed through experience, your deeds
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost
When health is lost, something is lost
When character is lost, all is lost
And if Life is lost, nothing remains.
We all have only one life, Live it to the fullest!
Don't make promises when you are in joy
Don't reply when you are sad
Don't take decisions when you are angry
Think twice and act wise!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
LIVE LIFE BEFORE YOU LEAVE LIFE.
Comments about this poem (Simple yet Golden Rules of Life! by Kavya ... )
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.42, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.41, Monk E. Biz
- Conflict, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)