Simple yet Golden Rules of Life!
Time once lost
can never be regained,
Its like a river
You cannot touch the same water twice!
the flow that has passed
will never pass again!
Trust once lost
is difficult to regain,
Retain your self respect
Do not fall prey to distrust,
as the saying goes 'Trust thyself only
and another shall not betray thee! '
Character once lost
is lost forever.
It's something developed through experience, your deeds
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost
When health is lost, something is lost
When character is lost, all is lost
And if Life is lost, nothing remains.
We all have only one life, Live it to the fullest!
Don't make promises when you are in joy
Don't reply when you are sad
Don't take decisions when you are angry
Think twice and act wise!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
LIVE LIFE BEFORE YOU LEAVE LIFE.
Comments about this poem (Simple yet Golden Rules of Life! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar