.the moon up there..
..do ' you ' see the moon up there...
..why do ' you ' see only a half of it...
..when it is so round and beautiful..
..the same way...my dear....there are many other things..
..upon which ' you ' laugh and make fun..
..because ' your ' naked eyes cannot see them..
..bask in the beauty of the moon up there..my dear..
..why do ' you ' see only a half of it.. :) ;)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.the moon up there.. by Rigzin Namgyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey