.the moon up there..
..do ' you ' see the moon up there...
..why do ' you ' see only a half of it...
..when it is so round and beautiful..
..the same way...my dear....there are many other things..
..upon which ' you ' laugh and make fun..
..because ' your ' naked eyes cannot see them..
..bask in the beauty of the moon up there..my dear..
..why do ' you ' see only a half of it.. :) ;)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.the moon up there.. by Rigzin Namgyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher