.the moon up there..
..do ' you ' see the moon up there...
..why do ' you ' see only a half of it...
..when it is so round and beautiful..
..the same way...my dear....there are many other things..
..upon which ' you ' laugh and make fun..
..because ' your ' naked eyes cannot see them..
..bask in the beauty of the moon up there..my dear..
..why do ' you ' see only a half of it.. :) ;)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.the moon up there.. by Rigzin Namgyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Replicas Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia