Uncertain –A Certain
O my pearl! Why ye keepeth the dew?
Through you I see the beautiful world
How can I see? It is totally blurred
My thought! Fetch some lovely dream to face
That must kindle a spark within my darkness,
My torn dream that must sew!
Stars and Heaven with bright dark canopy!
Laugh not on me, it’s a childish mirth
I know, it is known to me since my birth.
And moon! Like a highwayman, you mislead
Stop mesmerizing me, not a warn but a plead
Don’t make Love a word of deceit, a Sham
Spark of sun alone will kill you all
My fate! You must remove the curtain,
Wanted to make uncertain –a certain
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Uncertain –A Certain by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra