Perhaps time will move on,
She'll be a memory someday.
I've hated trying to forget her,
and she has tried moving away.
To her it was just as bad
if not worse, this I knew.
Why was this destined for us?
We didn't have any clue.
My heart knew no feeling,
I couldn't tell her my pain.
And I thought to wait for some time,
but I knew it would be in vain.
My thoughts were truly wrong,
that her love I won't need.
They said love can't be forgotten,
It is true indeed.
It was only then that I realized,
in her silence was pain disguised,
that I must do something to make her smile now,
but I could never know the answer to this 'how? '
And then my words could't come out,
and then I knew my heart would shout,
for I knew something that I could've said,
and I knew something was left unsaid.
Rishabh Bidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Something by Rishabh Bidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier