Vincent Kuo Poems
- Break Of Dawn The world sleeps, silent and still Lost in the...
- Crossroads I've been on a road Twisted and turned Guiding ...
- True Love Haiku
- Life Haiku
- We Are One You are you And I am me I am not you And ...
- My Dog Named 'stay' I had a dog named Stay when I was a ...
- Farewell You came, softly As you softly went Echoes of ...
Interested in life, love and everything else. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Break Of Dawn
The world sleeps, silent and still
Lost in the memories of the yester-night
With hopes and dreams in a frozen chill
Still waiting to thaw with new light
I lay awake somehow, unable to rest
Trepidation like worms creep and crawl
They slither about in my tightening chest
Under a disturbed sleepless sprawl
The window panes seem furtively futile
As the outside landscape is black as coal
Only darkness to be seen for many a mile
Like the vacant depths of an abysmal hole
The deafening gloom envelopes my wits
Saturating all aspiring states of ...