A . T . Perkins
A . T . Perkins Poems
- Spring Training The grass and mud smell like a marsh as it ...
- No More Hangovers I used to drink - alot, this guy said, ...
- Your On My Time Our time, measured in years go by fast, ...
- God Save The Queen The Queen sits on the bank of the Ohio ...
- Flood Stage The sky's part, bringing heavy Downpours of ...
- My Cycle Of Rage I can feel my Temper, My chest ripping ...
- Been Gone So Long Been gone so long, but I've been right ...
I am a beggining poet. I just fell in love with poetry one day, like it had fell out of the sky. I can remember Poetry classes in school, but they didn't appeal to me. Basiclly, I had to be force fed Poetry, and one day I woke up!
I now read everything I can get my hands on, and I make a valiant attempt at writing. So please, bare with me in my attempts, and keep on writing. Tony more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A . T . Perkins
The grass and mud smell like a marsh
as it is swept up by the gusts of warm air.
The ping of bat and ball
sends six, out of the nine
scurrying in all directions.
'Go, run! Go go, ' I search out mine in
the excitement. There she is!
Standing in centerfield - my hero,
Bouncing from toe to toe, impatiently,
knees rubbing together
Doing the pee-pee dance.
Spring training in the