A Waltz For Zizi
A Waltz For Zizi Poems
- I Have So Many Stories To Tell... Always looking back at ...
- *the Best Way To Make Love (1.... I stumble in my dreams on ...
- Don'T Bury Me, Let Me Fly Because I won't dream something ...
- A Poem With Love Holding her hand through all the hospitals,...
- Melancholia I wanted to go somewhere with you and somehow we...
- Your Freedom You, to desperately fill my solitude, to feed ...
- *another Way To Make Love I've been too ashamed to tell the ...
'Long ago, those words of yours, freed me from the shackles of fate.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A Waltz For Zizi
I Have So Many Stories To Tell You
Always looking back at you
from the other side of the street,
I never really forgot
how to love you.
Running after the same things,
I write to you on the bark of the trees
that bloom in the spring
in front of your house.
In the park, after you leave,
I sit alone on the bench you have rested
and mark the spot
with an X.
I take pictures of your footprints
and put them in frames on the walls of my room.
I walk behind you and inhale
the air that touches your lips.
I carry sandwiches with me, that I eat
at the same time with you,...