AaI Harvey Poems
- Beauty Beauty We admire beauty as we revere art;
- Poem Number 1000 - Part Two: C...
- Pretty Ugly They claim she's beautiful; I wanna watch her ...
- Accept Your Fate What time is this? What age of man? My ...
- A Broken Heart Sinking Beneath...
- I Had A Life I used to walk down there, in the days of old; ...
- I Choose To Youtube When famous people die, You get to look...
I've been writing poetry for many years now and have now written over a thousand poems. I would love to hear what people think of my poetry, so any comments are welcome. I prefer honesty, so if you like the poem, then please let me know, alternatively if you do not like the poem, then also please feel free to say so. I would love to know what you think of my poetry. Peace, love and empathy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about AaI Harvey
We admire beauty as we revere art;
We seek beautiful things to adorn our homes.
We crave to have an attraction on our arms,
So we can show our success to those who have none.
We want to love beauty;
We want a beautiful love.
We search for something purely pretty enough,
That it makes all else look so dull.
Her face lights up a room every time she smiles;
Her beauty is blinding and my feelings I cannot hide.
Her mind is an organ that needs stimulation;
Her hair an extension of that undeniable attraction.
Her beauty is ...