Aaron Myers Poems
- How She Does Choose Her Lovers... Sorting through the chequered...
- Three There's a girl on my bed, another on my mind, and ...
- Holiday Today I found a recipt in your car. A holiday for ...
- Intentions Hey! Miss interpret this: I've still got your ...
- 'Life's To Short' She Said. If it's awkward then it's ...
- Winter The estuary tide leaves before my eyes and takes with...
- Summer Ii 'Summer swallowed us whole' The sun drew us out ...
I live by the sea.
Everything posted on here is very rough.
I think it's nicer when poems have structure but I'm lazy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Myers
How She Does Choose Her Lovers.
Sorting through the chequered shirts.
By means of folding and failing
To keep anything of worth.
By five whole senses; smell, touch sight, sound and taste
perhaps? perhaps not.
The exhausted efforts.
How does she know who will be worth her while,
Who will lower their guard and raise her a smile?
By name? By height? Or by both?
So I might not try tonight as I don't know.
I don't know exactly
How she does choose her lovers.