Aarthi Narasimhan Poems
- Smoked Emotions Its not what you say, its what you ...
- Where Do I Go? You are so cruel; You take my heart and ...
- True Love I wish i could gather the clouds and pen my ...
- Counting Hours I sit counting hours watching you wake and ...
- Loneliness I’ve felt your velvet voice stroke me ...
- Go On, Kill Me More Go on kill me more With words of ...
- Crimson Rose Ever heard of a rose crush its own petal? ...
This may not be the biography u are looking for, but it describes me very well..it doesn't matter where I was born or what I did in life. What does matter is how life has molded me into what I am..
Smile...its the morning sunshine for me...it wakes me up and keep me going...even when not visible..those who know me know for sure its there...
Adventure...even a trip to a Mall I've ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Its not what you say,
its what you don’t
that gets to me
reading between line
I sense profusion
of what was meant to be.
Cloaked in polite conversations
lies a want that’s deep;
burning with controlled fury
to reach out, to touch…to keep.
winged emotions ache
to flutter and float to you;
rising like the tide
hard to subdue.
Like wisps of smoke
twirl & churn around,
your presence is all over
your smell so profound.
Like a feather let loose,
my thoughts flit away
hither and thither
winds of memory holds ...