Aazar Anis Poems
- Mother, Mother sunlight shining thru the window my room ...
- Follow i feel this one like the razor's edge two more steps ...
- Juliana Lonely is my head, With thoughts of you...
- Walking In The Rain Iam standing on something thats far from ...
- Dead Letters I try to sleep with no sleep in my eyes But i ...
- Heart Of Gold I look in the shadows but ure not there I ...
- I'Ve Seen I've seen an archer with broken arrows I've seen a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aazar Anis
shining thru the window
my room has been empty
my mind is filling with mess
come and forsake me mom
i am but your daughter
dont you know how ive made a scar for you....?
yes you do know
how can you not...? u are but my mother
you can see my pain
you can taste my fear
but you will never see me
or hear my cries in vain
am i talking sense?
or are we just stuck in rewind...?
watching the travesty of life unfolding slowly
trying to blame it on our hard times...?
well mother..these times are real
and so is the ...