Follow - Poem by Aazar Anis
i feel this one like the razor's edge
two more steps to the end
i am divided and im cutting away
walking this thin line down the bend...
follow me and you may lead,
take this road and leave me behind.
the past is reflected in our pond
and its always raining in my mind...
you wait for the waves
you sit on the shore
but then everything changes
you cry for it all...
then summer comes
and you're home again
thinking about the time
you ran through the rain
you're making time but you're losing it too
can you lie there waiting...?
i'll follow you
i'll just follow you...
Comments about Follow by Aazar Anis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl