Abayomi Okemakinde Poems
- Big Belly </>It came a time i woke up and realized I ...
- Face Of Africa Mothers In the Voracious of Liberty Indict of...
- Death Made A Crime Death made a crime, Cut the leg to ...
- Patience Of Love </>What make it worth having? It's ...
- Late Lovely Mother So Painful she gone so soon The hand that...
- Our Past Is Still Our Past </>The Problem in our ...
- Victory </>The smoke of the battle ground, Only the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abayomi Okemakinde
</>It came a time i woke up and realized
I can't stand and challenge my past
Not in my Inner stature
but things on my physical posture
Must i eat Big to claim Rich
Or eating right to remain fit?
Like nothing can show my living large
except i grow in belly very wide.
My health in danger of coke and wine
Expensive, yet not too nice to my intestine
And taking it keep me with the Champions
unless i wish to be call the village Lion
This is an unwanted Belly
Too Heavy as loads on my tiny legs
Not healthy in the life of a gentle man